Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joe Barefoot <Jo...@motiva.com> on 2003/10/02 21:59:50 UTC

[thank you] RE: JK2 log location, anyone?

Thanks a lot...I actually did notice that jk2 logged errors (but errors only) though Windows system, which you could view through the Windows event viewer.  Adding the alternate logger bit to my workers2.properties and uncommenting the log level did the trick for me.  According to the documentation I've read, however, the log file and log level are controlled through registry keys on Windows (apparently this is not correct).  I'd be very interested to know which docs you're using that have the accurate information you supplied about logging config. in workers2.properties.

These are the docs I've been going by:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html

I've gone through the docs above for JK2 quite a bit, and all the info there indicates logging is controlled through registry keys....

thanks again,

Joe