Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2020/09/22 16:02:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Drop Travis from Artemis PR build

Quite a while back we started using Travis CI to run the PR builds for
Artemis. Recently support was added for GitHub Actions which run the same
builds as Travis CI. At this point, both Travis and GitHub are running the
same builds for Artemis PRs.

Does anybody object to removing Travis builds? The GitHub Actions always
run faster and integration is better. I don't see any reason to run the
same builds on two different services.

Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Travis from Artemis PR build

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Note I'm not saying you need to wait for all the build services to
complete before e.g merging a PR. If any one is finished, by all means
merge away.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.