Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dpravin <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/12 22:14:42 UTC

Camel SFTP with encrypted passwords

Hi,

I am using sftp component and it works file with normal password. However it
fails to establish connection with encrypted password. I am using jasypt for
encrypting all sensitive passwords. All components other components work
fine with the encrypted passwords except sftp.

Has anyone successfully used encrypted passwords with sftp? Appreciate if
you could share your thoughts and experience.

I am using Jboss Fuse 6.2.1
JDK 8

Exposed the jasypt as a osgi service and wiring it with property place
holder as following,

    <reference filter="(decrypter.name=decrypter)" id="decrypter"
interface="org.jasypt.encryption.StringEncryptor"/>

<enc:property-placeholder encryptor-ref="decrypter" />

Thanks,
Pravin