Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Kathiravan <ka...@visolve.com> on 2003/12/05 12:10:06 UTC

Please Analyse this output Re: Unresolved error while running samples in xerces (HP-UX 11)

hi,

      Thank you very much for your suggestion. Here is the output after executing command,   $odump -sllibloadlist CreateDOMDocument

Output:

$ odump -sllibloadlist CreateDOMDocument

Shared Library Load List for CreateDOMDocument:

Order    Name

    0    CreateDOMDocument
    1     ^ /usr/lib/libpthread.1
    2     ^ /usr/lib/libxerces-c.sl.23
    3     ^  ^ /usr/lib/libpthread.1
    4     ^  ^ /usr/lib/libnsl.1
    5     ^  ^  ^ /usr/lib/libxti.2
    6     ^ /usr/lib/libstd.2
    7     ^ /usr/lib/libstream.2
    8     ^ /usr/lib/libCsup.2
    9     ^ /usr/lib/libm.2
   10     ^ /usr/lib/libcl.2
   11     ^  ^ /usr/lib/libdld.2
   12     ^  ^ /usr/lib/libisamstub.1
   13     ^ /usr/lib/libc.2
   14     ^  ^ /usr/lib/libdld.2
   15     ^ /usr/lib/libdld.2

                   I gave the aCC option while building the sample files.  I am new to unix, so could you please analyse the above output and give me the solution.

                                Thanks a lot.

                                               -Kathir.V