Posted to user@pig.apache.org by fred zemke <fr...@oracle.com> on 2012/04/25 21:25:08 UTC

keyword INNER

The documentation page called "Pig Latin Basics" at
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.9.2/basic.html
has three occurrences of "INNER" in upper case.
 From these three occurrences it seems that INNER is a keyword and it
can be
used in COGROUP.  However the syntax does not mention INNER and the example
of its use does not clarify what the semantics of this keyword are.
Can anyone explain it or point to a place in the documentation that I
missed?
Thanks.

Fred Zemke
--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Fred Zemke | SQL standards representative

Re: keyword INNER

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
They were removed together with the functionality. Use a post-filter.

Re: keyword INNER

Posted by Ashish Gite <gi...@yahoo.com>.