Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Fredrik <fr...@sitevision.se> on 2014/10/22 09:42:15 UTC

Does Cassandra support running on Java 8?

Are there any official recomendations, validations/tests done with
Cassandra >= 2.0 on Java 8?

Regards
/Fredrik

Re: Does Cassandra support running on Java 8?

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.

(drop to http:// or accept the self-signed cert :) )

--
Michael

Re: Does Cassandra support running on Java 8?

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.