Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Hubble, Christopher" <CH...@saic.com> on 2004/09/28 14:27:19 UTC

Axis troubles

I'm not sure what's going on with my service anymore.  First it was throwing
a NPE, then it started working and sending reply messages, but ignoring the
methods, and now it's back to throwing a NPE.  When I look in tomcat's log
dir, there's a NPE for the taglib.  It says that the taglib must match the
doctype root null.  Any suggestions?

Chris