Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 00:04:19 UTC

Re: NB 11.3 + Gradle 6x + integrationTest and Test File (ctlr-f6)

I'd recommend to add an improvement request into JIRA. I do not think
that it can be solved in 11.3, some cumbersome workaround could be
overriding the test action.

Unfortunately 12.0 is almost ready so most probably this can be released
in August or some daily builds.

Posted by Fred Welland <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Just here:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues  ?   I
have to make an account?   (didn't see add issue button)

FWIW:   Got a reasonable solution that ties me over for now:  made a Task
and just hard coded a specific spec name to that.   It mostly works; and
available right click menu; so speeds up repetitive work on a specific
spec.   Note: the ${selectedClass} macro wouldn't expand for me.  Having
that work, would have been like 3/4ths what I need.  The other 1/4, and
this has probably been missing forever:  comprehensive macro & ide
automation feature triggerable by hot-keys.