Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/27 04:25:32 UTC

CI jobs for 3.18.x

Hi

After the 3.18.x LTS release we need to update all our CI jobs by

- removing 3.11.x LTS as its EOL
- adding 3.18.x LTS

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: CI jobs for 3.18.x

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Claus!

The Camel Kafka Connector jobs are fixed now:

1. Moved baseline to Java 11:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel-Kafka-Connector%20Daily/
2. Created a job for Java 17:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel-Kafka-Connector%20Daily%20JDK17/
3. Also fixed the Github actions for PRs and regular jobs.

Kind regards

Re: CI jobs for 3.18.x

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Otavio