Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com> on 2007/07/09 22:03:29 UTC

Want your domain(s) whitelisted

I'm looking for lists of domains to whitelist. Here's the criteria.

1) The host will be whitelisted based on RDNS of the IP where the RDNS
name matches the IP that was looked up.
2) That the domain never sends any spam.

So - not looking for mixed spam sources but pure ham sources. If the
hostname is on my list then whenever a host that resolves to that domain
hists one of my servers then that IP will be whitelisted. I also have a
really good whitelist that you can all use. Here's the rule:

header RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMFILTER', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W Sender listed in JMFILTER-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W -5

Any contribution is appreciated. If you have a big list that would be
great. Here's a short list as an example:

tmomail.net
tmpw.net
tokiomarine.co.uk
tollesonwealth.com
tonarchiv.ch
topsecretrecipes.com
towtruckpanties.com
tparca.org
traffic.com
trash.net
tratt.nu
travelers.com
travelingcoaches.com
travelocity.com
travelzoo.com
treas.gov
treehousei.com
tribune.com
trivadis.com
trumpf.com
truthout.org
tst.ru
tu-berlin.de
tucows.com
tui.de
tulsaconnect.com
turner.com

Re: Want your domain(s) whitelisted?

Posted by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com>.
Whoops - left out an important piece of the rules

header __RCVD_IN_JMFILTER eval:check_rbl('JMFILTER','hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com.')
describe __RCVD_IN_JMFILTER Sender listed in JMFILTER
tflags __RCVD_IN_JMFILTER net

header RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMFILTER', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W Sender listed in JMFILTER-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_W -5

header RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_B eval:check_rbl_sub('JMFILTER', '127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_B Sender listed in JMFILTER-BLACK
tflags RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_B net
score RCVD_IN_JMFILTER_B 4.0

Re: Want your domain(s) whitelisted

Posted by Meng Weng Wong <me...@pobox.com>.
On Jul 9, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Marc Perkel wrote:

> I'm looking for lists of domains to whitelist. Here's the criteria.

That is most excellent!

Tired: IP blacklists
Wired: domain whitelists

So I am very glad to hear it.

I too have been building whitelists of domains.

Actually, it's a meta-whitelist.

It aggregates other whitelists from places like dnswl.org, TrustE,
and VeriSign.

If you are willing, I would be eager to add your whitelist of domains
to my list of whitelists.

What am I planning to do with this meta-whitelist?

I am building a SpamAssassin plugin that interacts with the SPF and
DKIM plugins.  It will provide a domain-whitelisting meta-rule,
similar to yours, that interacts with the sender authentication stuff

This meta-whitelist is hosted at karmasphere.com, in the form of a
feedset.  Once I take the wraps off, it will publicly queryable as a
DNSWL.

https://my.karmasphere.com/app/store/composite/composite_view_feeds?
composite_id=mengwong.manywl-v1

If you would be interested in collaborating on this project, I would
be very grateful.  Can I invite you to subscribe to the karmasphere-
users mailing list?  More details at http://my.karmasphere.com/
devzone/mailinglists.html

cheers
meng