Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com> on 2013/07/17 07:18:33 UTC

[Axis2] Axiom/Axis2 problem?

Hi,

I am getting this exception after running for a couple of days:

        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.detach(OMNodeImpl.java:182)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.setParent(OMNodeImpl.java:105)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.addChild(OMElementImpl.java:297)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.addChild(OMElementImpl.java:213)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.WSDLSerializationUtil.addWSDLDocumentationElement(WSDLSerializationUtil.java:486)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2WSDL11.generateOM(AxisService2WSDL11.java:211)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.outputInlineForm(WSDLDataLocator.java:131)

It cannot be consistantly recreated but as I have indicated it does happen
every few days.

My initial thought is that it may be related to simultaneous access to web
service?  Could this be some sort of synchronization problem?

I am running Axis2 1.5.x (the x because I have merged in some code from
other releases that fixes various problems).   This is basic web service
with no additional QOS'es such as WS-Security to WS-Policy.

In anycase, anyone have any ideas how one would debug such a problem? Does
WSDLDataLocator get executed everytime a web service request come in?

Is there some shared resource that possibly needs to be synchronized?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Re: [Axis2] Axiom/Axis2 problem?

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
More information...the routine that is blowing up (arrow below is where it
is blowing up):

    public OMNode detach() throws OMException {
        if (parent == null) {
            throw new OMException(
                    "Nodes that don't have a parent can not be detached");
        }
        OMNodeImpl nextSibling = (OMNodeImpl) getNextOMSibling();
        if (previousSibling == null) {
            parent.setFirstChild(nextSibling);
        } else {
            ((OMNodeEx)
getPreviousOMSibling()).setNextOMSibling(nextSibling);
        }
        if (nextSibling != null) {
            nextSibling.setPreviousOMSibling(getPreviousOMSibling());
        }

        if ((parent instanceof OMElementImpl) && ((OMElementImpl)
parent).lastChild == this) {
=====>     ((OMElementImpl) parent).lastChild = getPreviousOMSibling();
        }

        this.previousSibling = null;