Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Proven Provenzano <pp...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2023/01/17 14:51:05 UTC

Request for permission to contribute to Apache Kafka

Hi, I'd like permission to create KIPs. I am working on SCRAM for KRaft and
would like to file a KIPs to support this work. This is to add
bootstrapping SCRAM for KRaft by extending KIP-631. The basic SCRAM code
without bootstrap is available for comments in PR
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13114 for KAFKA-14084

My Wiki ID and Jira ID are both pprovenzano.

Thanks

--
--Proven

Re: Request for permission to contribute to Apache Kafka

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've granted you permissions on the wiki and Jira.

Thanks,
Mickael