Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Justin Reock <JR...@perforce.com> on 2020/10/05 12:08:43 UTC

Commercial Support Text Update

Hi!

I am hoping to have our commercial support offering text updated on the Support section of the ActiveMQ site.  Is this still the best place to do that?  If so:

Here’s the new copy:
OpenLogic by Perforce has a team of ActiveMQ experts ready to help you. We provide 24/7 support for troubleshooting issues and outages, consulting on architecture and design, and instructor-led, hands-on training. In addition to ActiveMQ, OpenLogic’s enterprise architects have expertise in over 400 open source packages. OpenLogic is the only vendor that can provide comprehensive support, consultative guidance, and training for your entire open source infrastructure stack. Learn more about OpenLogic’s ActiveMQ support<https://www.openlogic.com/solutions/support-activemq-apache-camel-kafka>.

Should replace the existing:
Rogue Wave / OpenLogic<http://www.openlogic.com/> has a dedicated team of OSS experts offering round-the-clock Production Support with competitive SLAs for troubleshooting ActiveMQ issues and outages. Rogue Wave offers a comprehensive week-long instructor-led training program for developers and admins. Rogue Wave OpenLogic also provides Architecture and Design Consulting, and a Developer Support contract to assist in the development of messaging applications.

Many thanks!

Justin Reock | Chief Architect, OpenLogic<https://www.openlogic.com/?utm_leadsource=email-signature&utm_source=outlook-direct-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-common&utm_content=email-signature-link>
Perforce Software<http://www.perforce.com/?utm_leadsource=email-signature&utm_source=outlook-direct-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-common&utm_content=email-signature-link>
P: +1 7705958078<tel:>
Visit us on: LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/perforce?utm_leadsource=email-signature&utm_source=outlook-direct-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-common&utm_content=email-signature-link> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/perforce?utm_leadsource=email-signature&utm_source=outlook-direct-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-common&utm_content=email-signature-link> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/perforce/?utm_leadsource=email-signature&utm_source=outlook-direct-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-common&utm_content=email-signature-link> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/perforcesoftware?utm_leadsource=email-signature&utm_source=outlook-direct-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2019-common&utm_content=email-signature-link>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.

Re: Commercial Support Text Update

Posted by Justin Reock <JR...@perforce.com>.
Hi Clebert,

Thank you so much -- I was about to make the changes you suggested in the PR comments and then saw you'd already done it!  Those edits make perfect sense and the text looks great, again thank you for the assist!

-Justin

On 11/10/20, 5:27 PM, "Clebert Suconic" <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I just merged it... (after some edits I performed)

    if you could please review my edits... if you need anything else send
    a PR again.. I missed the last PR sent.

    --
    Clebert Suconic

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.