Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/07/24 12:45:30 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/conf TurbineResources.propertie

EPugh@upstate.com writes:

>------_=_NextPart_001_01C351CD.7ECE2310

>Do we need to update this the Wiki page to reflect this renaming?

>http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaTurbine2/Migrating_From_
>2.2

No. It is an internal 2.3 renaming and if these properties are
missing, the defaults (which are the 2.2 behaviour) are used. I forgot
to update the master file. Thanks, Martin.

I wanted to get this renaming done before we cast the (silly) names in
stone with the 2.3 release.

	Regards
		Henning

"You are being far too rational for this discussion."
       --- Scott Robert Ladd in <3F...@coyotegulch.com>