Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by greg gu <gu...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/29 03:20:13 UTC

Kylin.sandbox=true in config

Hi,

I have 4 nodes hadoop cluster, I tried to set  Kylin.sandbox=false in kylin.properties, then I started kylin.  but the kylin web site stopped working after the change.

I use ssh tunneling to visit web site. the url I used is http://localhost:7070/kylin

before the changes, the above web site works, it shows kylin UI. after I changed sandbox to false, the browser says "the web page cannot be found"

could you let me know if I need to change Kylin.sandbox to false ?

thanks,
Greg

Re: Kylin.sandbox=true in config

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Greg, please ignore "deploy.env" or leave it as "DEV", we will remove it
from there as it is confusing:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1383

--
Best regards,