Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Gheorghe TUDOSE <tu...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/11 12:05:54 UTC

JavaFX Make Controller

Hello,

I've made a very simple Java Modular Application project, added the JavaFX
13 library and made an empty FXML file. Used SceneBuilder to add a Panel
with a Button on it and written by hand an identifier for the OnAction
handler. Saved the file, then back in NetBeans tried the Make Controller
feature (right click on the .fxml file > Make Controller) and the generated
import statements in the resulting source are a bit... mixed-up:

import java.net.URL;
import java.util.ResourceBundle;
iimport javafx.event.ActionEvent;
import javafx.fxml.FXML;
mport javafx.fxml.Initializable;

Notice the "iimport" and "mport".
Has anyone bumped into this until now?

Thanks!

Re: JavaFX Make Controller

Posted by David <dj...@start.ca>.
Yes, it always happens & I have to make the minor changes by hand.
David Johson

Re: JavaFX Make Controller

Posted by Gheorghe TUDOSE <tu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm using NetBeans 12.3 on ubuntu, Java 14,
JavaFX 13.

În dum., 11 apr. 2021 la 15:35, HRH <hr...@yahoo.com> a scris:

Re: JavaFX Make Controller