Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Shehadeh, Samir" <Sa...@bchydro.com> on 2015/04/15 22:21:29 UTC

RE: Question regarding Chemistry Parts

Hello,

I have a problem with the CMIS JavaScript, that I can not read the repositories, is there a specific options that I need to add? Below is my code

I am using CMIS.js library

var baseURL = 'https://DOMAIN_NAME/cmis/browser';
var session = cmis.createSession(baseURL);

session.setCredentials(username, password);

session.loadRepositories({
            request : {
                success : function(data) {
                    console.log("CMIS Connexion", data);
                },
                error : function(e) {
                    if (e.responseJSON)
                        console.log("Error during the request: ");
                    else
                        console.log("Error during the request: " );
                }
            }
        });

It give error “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'rootFolderUrl' of undefined”, in the LoadRepostories method.

Thanks
Samir

Posted by Ben Chevallereau <be...@armedia.com>.
Hi,

When you run your JS code, and when the query is sent to your repository, can you see the response using a debugger in your browser ?

Usually, the first problem is the CORS configuration. Basically, if your repository is on http://www.myrepository.com and if you run your code on an other domain, like http://www.mycustomdomain.com, requests are usually forbidden (for security reason). So, if you use Alfresco, you need to configure it to allow AJAX queries from an other domain.

Ben

website | ben.chevallereau@armedia.com