Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/09/14 12:12:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] How about merging the api-refactoring branch back to master?

Hi all,

so it has been a while since I started the API refactoring branch. So far most of the important drivers have been ported and the rest will follow shortly.

I guess you all had the chance to give feedback on the proposed changes and I think we settled most of them. Adding the “execute” to the builder would be a step we could still add after merging.

So if none of you have any objections, I would like to merge the changed API back to master and to start sharing these updated API SNAPYHOT versions.

What do you think?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] How about merging the api-refactoring branch back to master?