Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Adam Cecile <ad...@hitec.lu> on 2018/01/10 08:59:25 UTC

New 1.5 Marathon deb package - no documentation

Hello,

I'm testing Mesos 1.4 + marathon 1.5 update but I cannot understand how
marathon 1.5 deb package works.

Marathon binary seems to completely ignore my /etc/marathon/* config
files used by previous version and when looking at the systemd file, I
do not understand how to pass startup command line switches in this version.

Is there any documentation I missed ?

Thanks.

Re: New 1.5 Marathon deb package - no documentation

Posted by Adam Cecile <ad...@hitec.lu>.
Uh ?

It's not even provided in the package:

root@dev:~# dpkg -L marathon | grep ini
root@dev:~#

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
marathon 1.5 use /usr/share/marathon/conf/application.ini as configure file.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang