Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Sue Taylor <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/26 19:31:12 UTC

Opening problems

Good afternoon. I have search all sections on the OpenOffice forum, but can
find anything to do with my problem.

I have downloaded Extension ooEs Pallett 1.1.1. - how do I find it?

I have also downloaded several different templates (Recipe cards, Calendar,
booklet, tri fold brochure, basic invoice plus others) but, no matter what
I do, I cannot open or import them. Can someone please give me details of
how to?

Am I correct in thinking that the dictionary of surnames works in the same
way as the English dictionary does.

My OpenOffice awaits your reply.

Regards Sue Taylor

Re: Opening problems

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:31:12 -0000, Sue Taylor <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded Extension ooEs Pallett 1.1.1. - how do I find it?

click 'tools -> extension manager -> add' and open the *.oxt file that you have downloaded; you will see an installation wizard, which will guide you further.

> I have also downloaded several different templates (Recipe cards, Calendar,
> booklet, tri fold brochure, basic invoice plus others) but, no matter what
> I do, I cannot open or import them. Can someone please give me details of
> how to?

if the files you have downloaded are in *.ott format, then double-clicking on them or opening them through the 'file -> open' dialogue should work fine. do you see any error message when you attempt to open them?

Re: Opening problems

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Hi Amin,

The last 6 months you   have replied on a number of questions from users
without
any constructive contribution.
Please refrain from replying if you have nothing useful to add.

RE: Opening problems