Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Randy Gelhausen <rg...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 22:13:03 UTC

disable karma/phantomjs tests

Hi All,

How can I disable the karmajs tests from running during build process?

I'm using -DskipTests and -Drat.skip. Is there a build flag we can use to
skip re-running Karma tests when I'm not changing anything in the UI?

Thanks,
-Randy

Re: disable karma/phantomjs tests

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
While we have a buildSkipTests instructions in zeppelin-web, it doesn't answer
to any flags (you can create an issue if you want)
However Karma has been recently fixed to show errors, so if you have
problems, you should be able to see what it is.

If you really want to not run them, then you should remove this line:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-web/Gruntfile.js#L437