Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ioakim Perros <im...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 02:11:31 UTC

Presplitting table regions - #Reducers different from #Regions

By generalizing my question, in a M/R job, reading/writing from/to the
same Hbase table,

is there any way to work with any desirable number of reducers importing
data to a table,

which has its regions presplitted & specified?

Thanks in advance and excuse me for re-asking for help.