Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alexander Bubenchikov <al...@jetbrains.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/13 14:15:51 UTC

aspectj-maven-plugin status

Hi all

I Just wanted to now, what is the current status of aspectj-maven-plugin?

I see pull request  https://github.com/mojohaus/aspectj-maven-plugin/pull/45 to
support java 11, it is marked as green, have more that 20 votes,  but not
merged still.

Is there any issue in this PR, or  aspectj-maven-plugin is not supported
now, or just nobody had enough time to look into it?

Alexander

Re: aspectj-maven-plugin status

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.
That plugin isn't part of core Maven. Perhaps try the Mojohaus mailing
list instead: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mojohaus-dev or
contact the developer directly.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold