Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2002/12/17 12:56:32 UTC

[Avalon4:VOTE-RESULT] Context Consensus

 +1: Leo Sutic
     Leo Simons
     Paul Hammant
     Stephen McConnell
     Nicola Ken Barozzi

 +0: (none)
 -0: (none)
 -1: (none)

Proposal passes.

/LS

Note: I haven't forgotten the "after the vote" things.

Re: [Avalon4:VOTE-RESULT] Context Consensus

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
>  +1: Leo Sutic
>      Leo Simons
>      Paul Hammant
>      Stephen McConnell
>      Nicola Ken Barozzi
>
>  +0: (none)
>  -0: (none)
>  -1: (none)
>
> Proposal passes.

Could you please add this to the resolutions in our STATUS file?
I do this: add the votes to the section where the resolutions are still
b eing voted, commit it for history, then move it without the vote count
under the resolutions.

Thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

RE: [Avalon4:VOTE-RESULT] Context Consensus

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.
OK, I have committed the changes.

Some last-minute reformatting was done:

1. I moved the initial note down one sentence. Having a "Note: ..."
   as the short description of the Context interface seemed bad.

2. I eliminated the note that said: "The proposal does not cover
   the DTD, nor does it require that the entries are defined in
   XML. However, it does require that the above three things *can*
   be specified." as it referred to the proposal, and because
   the contact states "sample XML format" and we have a note that
   we're still working on the meta model.

I'll bring these things up in the post-vote roundup.

/LS