Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by James <ja...@news.utopix.ch> on 2004/01/21 15:01:39 UTC

Processor problem (my mail jumps from one processor to ROOT.. and again)

Hello,

I've got a problem using <processor> that is very strange...

I can not determine the cause yet but I've got a big bug using
processors... so I had given up to solve this and it comes back today :o)

once in myproc1 and for unknown reasons, the mail goes back to the root
processor and redoes the same way again...(12x)
have you already had such a bug ?? what could cause this ?

If I put all in the same processor (except the ToProcessor of course),
everything works fine !!!

thanks for helping because I am lost ;o(

my config.xml is a kind of something like that.... :

<processor name="root">

bla bla bla

       ---- <mailet match="..." class="ToProcessor">
                   .....  <processor>myproc1</processor> .....

</processor>

<processor name="myproc1">
       <mailet .... class="LogMailet"/>
          LocalDelivery ...

       <mailet .... class="LogMailet"/>
       <mailet3>
       <mailet .... class="LogMailet"/>
       <mailet4>
       <mailet .... class="LogMailet"/>

       <mailet match="All" class="Null" />

</processor>

Re: Processor problem (my mail jumps from one processor to ROOT.. and again)

Posted by James <ja...@news.utopix.ch>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Turn on debug for the spool manager, and you can trace the message flow.
>
>	--- Noel

how-to turn on this debug flag, I see nothing??

RE: Processor problem (my mail jumps from one processor to ROOT.. and again)

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.