Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2003/05/27 01:12:36 UTC

reactor and jelly context

Hi,

I have a question about jelly contexts and the reactor.

I have a reactor building two subprojects, both which have a custom
maven.xml that extends a jelly tag I have define in a plugin using
define:extend.

When run individually, its fine, but inside the reactor the second one
run inherits from the first one run. This means they are run as
sequential tasks, rather thana "stack" approach that I would have
expected.

What do you guys believe should be the correct behaviour in this case?
Anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au>
f2 network

Re: reactor and jelly context

Posted by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au>.
Thanks.

MAVEN-249 explains why I see the problems I do. I have a workaround, and
its more serious, so I'll leave it for now.

MAVEN-231 explains why my site:deploy recurser is broken. I might look
into fixing that.

Cheers,
Brett