Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt> on 2005/05/16 04:17:17 UTC

Query pgsql db using cocoon+hibernate conn pool

Warm hello cocoon users.

Relevant Facts:
-I've just completed Hibernate and Cocoon wiki[1] which went fine
-I've also mapped my postgresql database using Middlegen and generated all
xml and java beans files.
-I've configured a cocoon<->postgresql connection as in the cocoon
tutorial

Questions:
-After i add the beans to the HibernateFactory from tutorial[1] how can i
query my postgresql database?
-How can i use xsp from this wiki[2] to query my postgresql database using
cocoon(and not hibernate's)connection pool?

Not so relevant facts:
-using hibernate2.0 r4
-using cocoon 2.1.7
-using tomcat 5.5
-using jre/jdk 1.5

Thanks in advance 4 your patience ant time,
CarlosN.

ps: Yes i'm a newbie to factorys, hibernate,cocoon...that may explain
all these doubts :(

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial
[2]http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/UsingHibernateToMakeYourJavaBeansPersistent