Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kudret Serin <ks...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 14:21:41 UTC

Returning response to client from handler

Hi,
I am developing a web service using Axis2 and have a question about handlers
and message flow.
I implemented a handler, and in some cases I would like to give response to
client without any further processing.
(throwing an AxisFault with a message would be an option but I do not want
to do this because I want to return a specific xml)
(or I do not want to return InvocationResponse.ABORT because it just stops
and does not return anything to client)
What is the way of returning response to client without going to
MessageReceivers?

Thanks in advance,
Kudret

Re: Returning response to client from handler

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
You probably need to do what the Message Receiver does, create a
response message and send it.

Deepal

--
Blog - http://blogs.deepal.org/