Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Ruggeri <dr...@primary.net> on 2019/01/21 14:37:53 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release httpd-2.4.38 PASSED

Hi, all;
   I am delighted to announce that the VOTE proposed in the following
thread has PASSED.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a41d69a42a6352aaeee583d9671a2f3854560d7e70a115fbbbd9469a@%3Cdev.httpd.apache.org%3E

I have recorded the following votes:
PMC
jorton, jim, druggeri, rjung, ylavic

Community
Noel Butler, Dennis Clark

I thank everyone for their time in testing and verifying this latest
release. I will begin the process of promoting to the mirrors for sync.

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release httpd-2.4.38 PASSED

Posted by Dennis Clarke <dc...@blastwave.org>.
On 1/21/19 9:37 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> Hi, all;
>     I am delighted to announce that the VOTE proposed in the following
> thread has PASSED.
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a41d69a42a6352aaeee583d9671a2f3854560d7e70a115fbbbd9469a@%3Cdev.httpd.apache.org%3E
>

> I have recorded the following votes:
> PMC
> jorton, jim, druggeri, rjung, ylavic
>
> Community
> Noel Butler, Dennis Clark
>
> I thank everyone for their time in testing and verifying this latest
> release. I will begin the process of promoting to the mirrors for sync.

Dennis Clarke .. with an 'e'.  At your service.

Read that with a Sean Connery 'James Bond' sort of voice.   ;-)

dc