Posted to users@streampipes.apache.org by Adrian Buerger <Ad...@hs-karlsruhe.de> on 2021/01/05 10:43:47 UTC

OPC UA adapter unsupported protocol error

Hello everyone,

can the OPC UA adapter (in Streampipes 0.67.0) be used to read values from an OPC UA server that requires user credentials to log in? If I try to specify the OPC server URL in the sense of

opc.tcp://username:password@server:port

the following error is thrown:

org.apache.streampipes.connect.adapter.exception.AdapterException: Could not guess schema for opc node! UaException: status=Bad_InternalError, message=unsupported protocol: null

In the UI, I cannot see an alternative way to specify user credentials. Is it (yet) possible to use the OPC UA adapter in this setting?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Adrian

Re: OPC UA adapter unsupported protocol error

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Tim,

thank you for the pull request, I merged it and closed the issue in jira.

Philipp

Posted by udeho <ud...@student.kit.edu>.
Hi all,

Posted by udeho <ud...@student.kit.edu>.