Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2017/06/19 08:09:09 UTC

Is it time for POI 3.17-beta1?

Hi *,

there are quite some changes since the last final in the changelog - how about pushing out the next beta?

I would be available as release manager ...

As I made substantial changes to HPSF - I'm curious about the common-crawl & Co. tests,
i.e. the integration test have been modified to test HPSF now, so I'm sure there will be new errors
reported in this area ...

Andi

RE: Is it time for POI 3.17-beta1?

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Thank you, Dominik!  Your reports are so much more easily navigable than mine...

I'll take a look at this one next week.  This is not a blocker.

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: *
	at o.a.p.util.LittleEndianCP950Reader.read(LittleEndianCP950Reader.java:77)
	at o.a.p.util.CodePageUtil.cp950ToString(CodePageUtil.java:467)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.model.TextPiece.buildInitSB(TextPiece.java:78)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.model.TextPiece.(TextPiece.java:58)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.HWPFOldDocument.buildTextPiece(HWPFOldDocument.java:182)
	at o.a.p.hwpf.HWPFOldDocument.(HWPFOldDocument.java:113)

Posted by Greg Woolsey <gr...@gmail.com>.
The example file with AlternateContent wrappers for table element styles is
handled correctly now by r1799733 and added as a unit test.  Existing tests
still pass for me, plus my own downstream integrations.

Posted by Greg Woolsey <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Woolsey <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Woolsey <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

Posted by Greg Woolsey <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.  Nothing pending atm, table/workbook style/theme changes in and
tested.

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.