Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ed...@arcor.de on 2012/05/10 14:11:20 UTC

Some Questions

Hi,

i got some questions ...

1. If i use my webcam i got only black screen .. why? and how i can fix it?
2. how i can reconfig my openmeetings, if i have done the ionstall script, i cant use it again! why? ;/
3. my axis2 didnt work, got only white screen, difficult to fix it, ther are not erros ...

thank u for helping

Re: Some Questions

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Eddy,
the first step to locate errors is to check error log at
log/openmeetings.log

As for your first question, just check if your camera works with other
applications.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095