Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Deenar Toraskar <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/05 15:59:27 UTC

Re: Zeppelin and treemap visualization

Jan

This is not supported out of the box, but you can add cells to add this in.
You can find a lot of treemap visualisations done using d3
https://bost.ocks.org/mike/treemap/.

You can reformat your results into JSON and then use that with the
javascript+d3 code and assemble the resulting HTML. Finally you can just
println the resulting HTML and you will get a treemap in Zeppelin.

print("%html " + yourHTMLStringVariable)

Deenar