Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/04/10 16:18:40 UTC

1.6 today; 1.7 hardening release in a couple of weeks

Hopefully we can ship 1.6 today and, in light of the lack of time and
ground breaking changes of the past few releases I'm thinking we
dedicate 1.7 solely to hardening, fixing of bugs, w/ exception to
in-progress arch changes w/ CordovaView in Android, and really pushing
on the docs.

Thoughts?

Re: 1.6 today; 1.7 hardening release in a couple of weeks

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Sounds good to me.