Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com> on 2013/03/12 18:03:15 UTC

[VOTE] Michael Clarke as a committer

I'd like to nominate Michael Clarke as a committer. Not only has he
revamped our testing infrastructure to make it compatible with JUnit4,
he has also worked on resolving older bugs in our bugzilla that touched
on testing. Let's vote on it.

[ ] +1 to add Michael Clarke as a committer
[ ] -1 to disagree
[ ] ±0 means "I don't care."

Here is my +1.

Bruce

Re: [VOTE] Michael Clarke as a committer

Posted by Martijn Kruithof <jk...@apache.org>.

> [X] +1 to add Michael Clarke as a committer
Martijn Kruithof

RE: [VOTE] Michael Clarke as a committer

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
+1 Long hours for little or no pay..
Answering URGENT emails from engineers (who needed your help yesterday)

Welcome Michael!

Martin

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
+1 Antoine

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Maarten

________________________________

AW: [VOTE] Michael Clarke as a committer

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
+1 Jan

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1
Peter

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>.
On 13 March 2013 04:03, Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com> wrote:

> I'd like to nominate Michael Clarke as a committer. Not only has he revamped our testing infrastructure to make it compatible with JUnit4, he has also worked on resolving older bugs in our bugzilla that touched on testing. Let's vote on it.
>
> [ ] +1 to add Michael Clarke as a committer
> [ ] -1 to disagree
> [ ] ą0 means "I don't care."

+1

Conor

Re: [VOTE] Michael Clarke as a committer

Posted by Jesse Glick <jg...@cloudbees.com>.
+1.