Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/11 12:46:22 UTC

[ASF4.2.1] Milestones

After looking at various other releases and the volume of important tickets the 4.2.1 GA should happen on 15 Nov. Following are the important milestones:

25th October: Code complete, all the fixes should be in by this date to make it to maintenance release. As of now all Blockers and Criticals marked for 4.2.1 are under consideration. Any other ticket that is critical enough to be included should be conveyed to me so that I can have it included in 4.2.1.

7th November: Release Candidate

14th November: GA

Please, comment if they are inline with the expectations. We will be freezing these milestones by 15 October.

-abhi

Release Wiki: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cloudstack+4.2.1+Maintenance+Release