Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Mareena Fernando <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/14 20:20:18 UTC

[JMETER ISSUE #53277]

Hello,

The issue description mentioned that issue is in "HashTree class". When I
compile that class (HashTree.java) I got compile time errors as following,

HashTree.java:975:error: cannot find symbol
        public void traverse<HashTreeTraverser visitor> {

   symbol: class HashTreeTraverser
   location: class HashTree
HashTree.java:1019: error : cannot find symbol
        private static class TreeSearcher implements HashTreeTraverser {

   symbol: class HashTreeTraverser
   location: class HashTree

 HashTree.java: 1034: error: method does not override or implement from a
supertype
     @Override

Re: [JMETER ISSUE #53277]

Posted by Mareena Fernando <ma...@gmail.com>.
Could someone please tell me, How do I reproduce this error #53277 ?

Re: [JMETER ISSUE #53277]

Posted by Mareena Fernando <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: [JMETER ISSUE #53277]

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.