Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by dondon <dh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 11:43:28 UTC

RE: Question about PDF API used in FOP v0.95

i was trying to convert xsl-fo file into PDF using FOP which happened
successfully. But, the image in the pdf is not aligned as it was in the
word. So can anyone help me out with this prob.
Thank you in advance

Re: Question about PDF API used in FOP v0.95

Posted by Stefan Hinz <st...@oracle.com>.
Hi Dondon,

> i was trying to convert xsl-fo file into PDF using FOP which happened
> successfully. But, the image in the pdf is not aligned as it was in the
> word. So can anyone help me out with this prob.

Unfortunately, my crystal ball isn't operational today. ;-) Can you
please provide an XML snippet of the text that contains the image, and
possibly a screenshot from Word that illustrates how the image should be
positioned?

--
Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <st...@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher