Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Raj@nih" <yr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 03:32:43 UTC

regarding two flavor of serviemix

hi,
i have migrated the servicemix source code to eclipse
it has evrything like the other server verson does
i was wondering if we can start servicemix using this too
like we do in bin of other distribution
please share if u have done so
or it it for only code reference

Re: regarding two flavor of serviemix

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/07, Raj@nih <yr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> i have migrated the servicemix source code to eclipse
> it has evrything like the other server verson does
> i was wondering if we can start servicemix using this too
> like we do in bin of other distribution
> please share if u have done so
> or it it for only code reference

OK, I'm trying to understand exactly what you're asking here. So you
imported the ServiceMix source code into Eclipse and you'd like to
start it up inside of Eclipse, is that your question?

if so, one way to achieve this is to set up the
org.apache.servicemix.Main class as a Java application in Eclipse and
configure the program arguments (e.g., the classpath, etc.) and the VM
arguments in the Arguments tab. The easiest way to acquire the proper
values for these arguments is to edit the ServiceMix startup script to
echo them and then just copy those into the appropriate fields in the
Arguments tab. Once this is all configured, you can start up
ServiceMix in Eclipse. There's some documentation on this here:

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/importing-servicemix-into-eclipse.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/