Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de> on 2006/07/20 20:56:58 UTC

Deployment to wrong directory

Hello,

I've installed geronimo into /opt/geronimo. But instead to deploying its
packages into /opt/geronimo/deploy, the packages are deployed into /opt
:-( Why? How can I configure this?

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld

Re: Deployment to wrong directory

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de>.
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> What do you mean when you say "the packages are deployed into /opt"?
> What are you doing and what is Geronimo doing and what files end up in
> /opt?

e.g. ... jsp_2_0.xsd, jstl-1.1.1.jar, juddi-0.9rc4.jar,
juddi.properties, list.jsp, listDatabases.jsp, listTables.jsp,
log4j-1.2.8.jar, login.jsp, login_lock_64x55.gif, login_success.jsp,
loginerror.jsp, logout.jsp, main.css, maximized.jsp, memoryGraphJS.jsp,
memoryGraphSVG.jsp, mgmtconsole.jpg, ...

Thank You

Peter

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
How about actually showing us what that structure is that you believe
is odd...

else not sure any of us will be able to help much.

--jason

Posted by Mario Ruebsam <ma...@googlemail.com>.
I think you had a problem with the Archiver while extracting.
Can you try the following in a shell:

cd /opt
tar -xzf <path>/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.1.tar.gz

where <path> is the directory where you downloaded the archive

after that you should have a directory "/opt/geronimo-1.1"
with all files in the correct subdirs

Thanks,
Mario

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de>.