Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/10 18:20:58 UTC

Question / Request about 'mount-table.xml'

Hi,

I find the 'mount-table.xml' quite useful. I have however one problem.

If you use the main sitemap to mount your sitemaps you can do something like
that:

    <map:match pattern="*/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*">
      <map:redirect-to uri="{1}/"/>
    </map:match>

The allows to have the subsitemap mounted even if the user doesn't type a
trailing slash, which is quite often the case.

If I use the 'mount-table.xml' and leave the main sitemap unchanged I doesn't
seem to be possible.

Is it possible to add this kind of behavior to the 'mount-table.xml'?

Thanks