Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/20 19:01:32 UTC

Getting the aegis schema into a JAR file

If I wanted to see /rt/databinding/aegis/src/schema/mapping.xsd in
META-INF/cxf, what do I have to do? Is this a mvn thing? Or would I just
relocate it in the source tree?

RE: Getting the aegis schema into a JAR file

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
I just discovered that Woodstox doesn't, in fact, implement w3c schema
validation. At least not via the API that seems to advertise this.

I'm not sure how far I want to push this particular string ... I could
make the Aegis reader use something else that can validate or I could
give up.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.