Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BradS <jr...@mac.com> on 2007/12/13 16:29:01 UTC

Am I the only one who can't run mvn jbi:projectDeploy?

I am consistently getting an error trying to use the jbi mvn plugin.  Am I
the only one?  This is the output I get:

lj-g5fbqw1:~ bsmith$ mvn -e jbi:projectDeploy
+ Error stacktraces are turned on.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jbi'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1286)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1522)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.segmentTaskListByAggregationNeeds(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:386)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:138)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
	at
	at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.version.PluginVersionNotFoundException:
The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jbi-plugin' does not exist or no
valid version could be found
	at
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePluginVersion(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:228)
	at
org.apache.maven.plugin.version.DefaultPluginVersionManager.resolvePluginVersion(DefaultPluginVersionManager.java:90)
	at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:166)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1257)
	... 14 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Dec 13 09:26:41 CST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

Re: Am I the only one who can't run mvn jbi:projectDeploy?

Posted by BradS <jr...@mac.com>.
Ah - Okay.  I haven't used maven much - I thought it was like the idea:idea
plugin that it resolves implicitly.  Thanks!

Re: Am I the only one who can't run mvn jbi:projectDeploy?

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
It looks like you don't have the jbi-maven-plugin defined for your SA
project pom.xml.  It should look something like this except with the version
of servicemix that you are using:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
        <artifactId>jbi-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <type>service-assembly</type>
        </configuration>