Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matt Fury <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/12 16:57:25 UTC

Has anyone had any luck loading javascript source
files or stylesheets from a jar file?

I've been told there is an old trick to the tune of
something like this:

<script language="JavaScript"
src="jar:file:myfaces.jar!/org/apache/myfaces/custom/navmenu/resource/jscookmenu/JSCookMenu.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<script language="JavaScript"
src="jar:file:myfaces.jar!/org/apache/myfaces/custom/navmenu/resource/jscookmenu/ThemeOffice/theme.js"></script>

But I am not having any luck. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Matt

Re: Loading javascript files from jar?

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
We had to hack the MyFaces resource servlet to get it going in our own
component jar, but it works fine once we got it working.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org