Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/13 01:17:47 UTC

[announcement] new sandbox component: ExcelExport

Hi,

There's a new addition to the sandbox called ExcelExport. The component is
used to export the datatable contents as an excel file.

As an example;

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox/examples/src/main/webapp/excelExport.jsp

There're still work todo but the basic functionality is there.

Best regards,

Cagatay

Re: [announcement] new sandbox component: ExcelExport

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you should be able to get it on our nightly-downloads section, as
tomahawk-sandbox:

http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [announcement] new sandbox component: ExcelExport

Posted by mojtaba shayegh <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards,
mojTaba Shayegh

Re: [announcement] new sandbox component: ExcelExport

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
cool!

--
Matthias Wessendorf