Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Marty J. Sullivan" <ma...@cornell.edu> on 2015/07/09 22:01:23 UTC

SSL with MySQL

Hello,

I am testing a new implementation of Cloudstack 4.5.1. I would like to use SSL between the Management Server and the MySQL Server since the MySQL server is hosted outside the datacenter. I don’t see an option to specify the root CA certs like you can with the mysql client. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Marty

Re: SSL with MySQL

Posted by Ian Service <is...@ts2.ca>.
Hey Marty, here's the article I followed to create the keystores required
for Java to connect via SSL:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-j/en/connector-j-reference-using-ssl.html

Working like a champ.

- Ian