Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Gretchen Chiaramonte <ch...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/12/15 17:08:30 UTC

No recent nightly builds

I was hoping to get the fix for bug  OPENJPA-815 , but it appears that there
has not been a nightly build since October 24 -- at least, that's the date
inside the current nightly build file that's out there, and the properties
file shows this build is at revision number 422266:707655.  Is there some
other way I can get the latest code, even if I have to build it myself?

Re: No recent nightly builds

Posted by Gretchen Chiaramonte <ch...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Mike, the links you provided got me a build from last week...much
better than October
javascript:Nabble.smiley('smiley_grin.gif','=^D')

Re: No recent nightly builds

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gretchen,