Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "atuldj.jadhav" <at...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 13:44:45 UTC

Retriving results based on SOLR query data.

Hi Team,

I want to overcome a sort issue here.. sort feature works fine.

I have indexed few documents in SOLR.. which have a unique document ID.
Now when I retrieve result's from SOLR results comes automatically sorted.

However I would like to fetch results based on the sequence I mention in my
SOLR query.

http://hostname:8080/SOLR/browse?q=documentID:D12133 OR documentID:D14423 OR
documentID:D912

I want results in same order...
 D12133
 D14423
 D912

Regards,
Atul

Re: Retriving results based on SOLR query data.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
There's no good way that I know of to have Solr do that for you.

But you have the original query so it seems like your app layer could sort
the results accordingly.

Best
Erick