Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Paul Mackles <pa...@loopr.com> on 2013/10/10 19:58:23 UTC

resource revocation and long-running task

Hi - I was re-reading the mesos technical paper. Particularly sections
3.3.1 and 4.3. I am currently running mesos-0.14.0.rc4 and I was wondering
how much of what is discussed in those sections is actually implemented?
Specifically, I don't see any way to allocate slots for long-running vs.
short-running tasks. I also haven't seen any configuration related to
resource revocation. Am I missing something?

Paul