Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/01/10 13:54:43 UTC

Time for 1.10.8 release?

I just noticed that we have added some good number of bug fixes[1] since
our 1.10.7 release and it's been already 4 months since that release. If
no one has any objections then I'll go ahead and start a vote for 1.10.8
release, in the next few days.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ant/blob/master/WHATSNEW#L1

-Jaikiran

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2020-01-10, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> I just noticed that we have added some good number of bug fixes[1]
> since our 1.10.7 release and it's been already 4 months since that
> release.  If no one has any objections then I'll go ahead and start a
> vote for 1.10.8 release, in the next few days.

+1

Stefan

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
Thanks, the PR is ready now. Please have a look at  #111, too (a
cherry-pick of #110 for master branch).

Gintas

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.